Activity: Nature Walks, Cycling, Horseback Riding, Yoga
Price: $5790.00 AUD
Duration: 8 Days
Summary: 5 nights EcoCamp, 2 nights hotel
- Staying in fully sustainable EcoCamp accommodation in the heart of Torres del Paine
- Mountain biking some of Torres del Paine’s great trails
- Exhilarating trek to the base of Torres del Paine
- Explore unique fauna and flora
- Opportunity for horseback riding and lunch at an Estancia
- Fall asleep gazing at the stars through your dome ceiling
- Breathtaking boat trip along the Rio Serrano to reach the Park
- Unwind and connect body, mind and spirit with nature in the Yoga Dome
- Trip hosted by one of Travel, Play, Live’s key team members
Torres del Paine is one of the world’s most beautiful wilderness areas. An unrivalled landscape of craggy granite peaks that pierce the skyline, impossibly blue lakes, cascading waterfalls and lush valleys carved by ancient glaciers. This unique adventure takes you through Torres del Paine’s highlights and lets you enjoy the best of the park’s ora and fauna on nature walks, treks, horseback riding and cycling excursions with your local expert guide. You’ll discover the vast pampas and forests, home to herds of Guanaco and hopefully spot Andean Condors circling near the base of the dramatic granite ‘Towers of Paine’. After each exhilarating day we return our unique EcoCamp with its comfortable dome tents modelled on the traditional Kawesqar hut, perfectly immersed in the park’s wilderness.
Every day you will also have the opportunity to start the day stretching and preparing your body for a day of exploring with the hour long morning yoga class or relax and unwind in the afternoon sessions. Surrounded by pristine wilderness, with the Torres rising in the background and the landscape spread out before you, you’ll feel connected with yourself and nature in no time.
Ignite Your Heart of Adventure and Travel ‐ Play – Live!
** Trips are subject to change without notice. Please confirm start and finish times BEFORE you book your flights