Price: $3490.00 AUD
Duration: 14 Days
Summary: 14 day trip, 9 day trek, 3 nights hotels, 6 nights private eco campsite, 5 nights eco lodges
- Be swept away by breathtaking views of the Dhaulagiri & Annapurna ranges
- Traverse old yak herder trails to Upper Phulbari
- Soak up sunrise at a private camp with views that rival those from Poon Hill
- Rejuvenate each night in our private eco‐campsites and handpicked eco‐lodges
- Take in the views on a Himalayan mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Hands on Momo cooking class in Kathmandu
- Explore Kathmandu’s vibrant streets and ancient sites
- Travelling with a great bunch of women from all walks of life
- Trip hosted by one of Travel, Play, Live’s key team members
This fantastic trek in the Annapurna region offers incredible views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Our carefully researched itinerary is impressive, as within a few days we gain a sense of serenity as we make our way through small settlements and dense forests
to gain incredible views of the surrounding peaks. Opportunities for sunrise wake ups to see the glow of the rising sun catching the impressive peaks of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Annapurna is sure to be a highlight. Our route really does offer a broad experience of the Annapurnas today, as we pass through small yet prosperous villages, traverse grassy ridges, pass through old growth Rhododendron forests and camp underneath some of the most awe‐inspiring mountain scenery on earth. We hope you can join us on this exciting journey. Ignite Your Heart of Adventure and Travel ‐ Play – Live!
Ignite Your Heart of Adventure and Travel ‐ Play – Live!
** Trips are subject to change without notice. Please confirm start and finish times BEFORE you book your flights.