Activity: Trekking & Adventure Touring
Price: $8990.00 AUD
Duration: 11 Days
Summary: 6 nights in tourist class hotel/guesthouse on twin share basis, 4 nights in hut accommodation on dormitory basis
- Hike through the 3rd largest geothermal zone in the world
- Vividly coloured mountains, black sands and bright green moss
- Snorkelling between two continental plates in Þingvellir National Park
- Immerse yourself in magical inspiring wild landscapes
- Glacier trekking in Skaftafell National Park
- Soak in natural thermal hot springs
- Explore Reykjavik, Europe’s northern most capital
- Trip hosted by one of Travel, Play, Live’s key team members
On this extraordinary adventure to Iceland you will hike through one of the most breathtaking volcanic landscapes on planet earth, traverse vibrant yellow rhyolite mountains, and walk over black sand deserts and past majestic canyons to lush green valleys. You’ll bathe in geothermal baths, ice trek on glaciers, snorkel between two continental plates, explore a lava cave, meet the locals and learn about Iceland’s unique history. With a chance to explore Reykjavik, Europe’s northern most capital, as well as have an opportunity to soak in the famous geothermal pools at the Blue Lagoon, this trip is not to be missed. Ignite Your Heart of Adventure and Travel ‐ Play – Live!
Ignite Your Heart of Adventure and Travel ‐ Play – Live!
** Trips are subject to change without notice. Please confirm start and finish times BEFORE you book your flights.