After so much demand, we have decided to once again bring you our Famous Great Ocean Walk. 104km of stunning coastal and bush tracks, visiting the iconic features including the 12 Apostles and amazing scenery from Apollo Bay, Ryans Den & Wreck Beach. Our homely accommodation is in Apollo Bay and we will be transferred each day to and from the trail head by minibus, which will allow us to leave our belongings at our accommodation. All you will need to carry will be a day pack with your snacks, lunch and water bottles and obviously anything essential such as medications, hats, sunscreen etc. It is important to note that the Great Ocean Walk is an experience, not a race. We will walk as a group, and participants can rest as required, and frequent breaks will be had to ensure we rehydrate and eat as well as stop to enjoy the stunning views.
- Accommodation in Apollo Bay on the nights of 1st - 7th March
- Great Ocean Walk participation with Travel Play Live guides & ‘Sparkle’
- Transfers to and from the Great Ocean Walk trail head each day
- All meals, snacks & water
- Transport from Melbourne Airport to Apollo Bay on Wednesday 1st March via the Great Ocean Road with a 'pit stop' at Lorne. Return on Wednesday 8th March.
Price: $2,350 AUD
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Click the link below to download the full itinerary and booking terms & conditions.