Join Travel Play Live as we partner with Mariner Boating to bring you this fabulous Yacht Rally where you can have the best of both worlds! It’s no secret that Croatia is a dream sailing destination. Clear seas and endless islands to explore. But what about that little nation that sits at the southern end – Montenegro? It is a quarter of the size of its northern neighbour, but where it lacks in size, it makes up for in height. Meaning ‘Black Mountain’ in Italian, this beautiful country has a dramatic landscape unlike any other in Europe, and a coastline made for cruising. So when it comes time to picking a country to explore by boat, why not choose both?
- Yacht charter and equipment
- 1 place on the Travel Play Live yacht
- Professional skipper
- Marina or berthing fees as per Yacht
- Rally program
- Yacht security bond reduction
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Welcome pack
- Dinghy and outboard motor
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 sets of bed linen per person
- 2 sets of bath towels and beach towels per person
- Cruising permit
- Croatian Tourist Tax
- First night accommodation in Dubrovnik including breakfast
- Welcome drinks in Dubrovnik
- Transfer from Dubrovnik hotel to yacht charter base
- 6 dinners on race days as per Yacht Rally program
- Final dinner presentation in Kotor
- Transfer from yacht charter base in Kotor to hotel
- Last night accommodation in Kotor including breakfast
- Everything else!
- 24/7 support from Mariner Boating’s experienced guides
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- Race management
- Prizes for race days
- Yacht Rally 2017 shirt
- Daily weather updates
- Regular newsletters with up to date
- itinerary suggestions
- Annual subscription to Travel Play Live magazine
Activity Level: Moderate
Duration: 15 Days
Dates: 14th July - 15 July 2017
Please note that there is an additional charge for the cycle extension.
Extension tour Mountain Biking in Montenegro 8 Days/7 Nights
Extend your time in Montenegro and spend 8 days cycling through picturesque countryside and coastline. Test your skills on gradual climbs and enjoy the thrill of stirring descents. This trip is suitable for anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and some on road riding experience. Riders with less experience are more than welcome, although the fitter you are the more you will enjoy it!
We are taking expressions of interest for the MTB extension, so please enquire as minimum numbers are required to guarantee the departure.
Do I have to know how to sail to go on a this trip?
Absolutely not - the principal qualification for joining our yacht rallies is a sense of adventure and a desire to see yourself on the deck of a sailboat in one of the world's great travel destinations. If you can dream it, you can do it!
What is a Rally / Race exactly? Do we have to participate?
The definition of ‘rally’ is a gathering together for a common purpose. Our purpose is to embrace and explore a country with likeminded travellers and indulge a love of the water, adventure and sailing. We give you:
- Walk-on-walk-off yacht charter experience on a quality yacht with all the tricky bits taken care of
- A guided tour with experienced travellers who take you to the best out-of-the-way places
- An itinerary with the perfect balance of social touring, fun challenges and plenty of time to explore on you own
The ‘race’ is simply the way we move the yachts from one place to the next and NO it is not compulsory. The yachts have to go to the next destination anyway so we add this dimension for a bit of fun. Participants can choose to simply cruise from one island/port to another if they do not wish to race.