In conjunction with Wilderness Adventures, we are very pleased to present this stunning bushwalk. It is an overnight hike suitable for those with a range of experience, including those with little experience in the bush. It is an ideal introduction to overnight hiking. The trip involves camping at Acacia Flat, just outside Blue Gum Forest. Participants need average fitness, or above, as there are some steep sections of track to negotiate. The walk takes two days to complete.
The route we have planned for you takes is possibly the most spectacular of these routes in and out of the valley. The trail in is via Lockley Pylon (near Mount Hay) and offers panoramic views deep into the Grose Wilderness. The exit to the valley is via Govett’s Leap and passes numerous waterfalls. This hike is one of the most scenic in the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area.
- All group equipment, meals and emergency equipment will be provided.
- Overnight hiking pack with pack liner / waterproofing
- Pea-less whistle & Head torch
- Eating utensils
- Sleeping bag & Sleeping mat
- Tent (typically carried 1 between 2)
- Experienced Guide and TPL Team member
Activity Level: Moderate / hard
Price: $700.00 (inc. GST) AUD
Duration: 2 Days
Departure Dates: 9th - 10th April 2016